Saturday, December 1, 2007

Christmas Lists

I am borrowing an idea from LilyPad Princess' blog and putting Christmas present ideas for the kids out here. Here are some things I thought of for Keagan:
- a board game (Chutes & Ladders or Candyland)
- a sled (we only have a baby sled)
- a tent or tunnel or something to play inside, we melted the one that Auntie gave us a few years ago :-(
He is wearing size 3T these days, and he loves to read any and all books, and is obsessed with all construction vehicles.

Maddy is a little harder. She is wearing size 9-12 mos clothes already. I think she wants a pink bulldozer that is all her own and she likes to chew on the Little People toys?

I have also posted a cute picture of Maddy, and what would have been a great Xmas card picture if Keagan was wearing a shirt!

And.. exciting news.. (ok maybe only for us).. Maddy cut her first tooth today. She is growing up so fast. I am starting to panic that I don't have enough time in the day to enjoy all of her stages.


1 comment:

Lilypad Mom said...

That is a really cute picture of both of them. Congratulations on the tooth, I can't believe she's that big already. I hope the first tooth wasn't too painful on her (or you!)