Friday, February 15, 2008

Ok..Ok.. I am a little behind




I completely missed Christmas. But we have been busy in 2008 so far. Keagan started preschool 2 days a week. He also started speech therapy once a week. We have had a lot of friend's birthday parties, and most recently we have been sick for almost two weeks. Keagan is turning 3 in a few days!! I cannot believe my little boy has grown up so fast. Here are a few pictures to remind you of what they look like :-)

The first picture is Keagan mailing his binkys to the Babies Who Need Binkys Foundation. That was a pretty traumatic event for the entire family and our sleep routine has yet to return to normal. It was definitely a sad time for all of us. Keagan also completely potty trained himself one day back in December. As happy as I am to see the diapers and binkys done, I am sad that he is growing up so fast. The last picture is Keagan playing with Grandma and his friends (our neighbors) in the new basement playroom.

No comments: